Saturday, May 21, 2011

I am a woman.....

sad mood moods                                                                 
          I am created by God.....
          I am a woman..... has a pure heart and beautiful soul
                                     but very complicated.
          I am a woman.....so naive and simple
                                     but very emotional.                                                        
                                                                   
                                                                                                         
                                                                         

 I am a woman.... a decent and dignified one but impulsive.  I am friendly but choosy .  Few friends are with me and they are treasured like diamonds.        
                       











     I am a woman....a cultured one..
     I got a good side as well as   dark side.
                                                                                     I was  not born to be  perfect but striving to be                                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                     I am not a saint ,have so many lapses.
                                                                                     I want simple things in life , small things brings
                                                                                               happiness ,      


                                                                                     I laugh , i shout .i giggle but i always cry. 
                                                                                     There are times happiness is all manifest,
                                                                                     but most of the time i am always sad and down.
                                                                                     This is just me ,, can't copy somebody......
                                                                                      you have to consider......                                                                                           
                                                                                                           understand ....and be patient  
                                                                                      for i am just a woman, a slave inside of me..  


                                                              


                                                                                        

3 comments:

  1. But a Woman is the source of life, and perhaps, all energy too. She should not cry, rather she should not be made to.

    Nice read.

    :)
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Blasphemous ..Thanks for reminding me ,it gives strength !Hope you won't be like one follower who left without any byes made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I a follower? I take no responsibilities, but I can only assure you, as long as I am into blogging, and I find your writings interesting, I'll be reading you.

    Regards,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete