Sunday, April 24, 2011

REASONS WHY WE ARE BEST FRIENDS...

  -I can tell you anything and you won't be shocked.
  - When I'm really down you cry with me.
  - I'd trust you with my life and you'd trust me with yours.
  - We have private jokes.
  - I take pleasure in your competence.
  - I know your moods so well that I know exactly when to

                 press you to tell me what's wrong- and when to   leave you in peace.
  - You're honest but tactful. Usually.
  - If I'm way out of line, you tell me.And when I'm doing a good job, you tell me that too.
  - You think I'm smart, capable, clever and pretty. You're my one-woman cheering section.
  - Sometimes we're under a lot of stress and we snap at each other.Look, these things happen between friends. We get past it.
 - You send me encouraging e-mails at critical moments and I send them to you, too.
 - You stop me firmly when I start apologizing for things that aren't my fault.
 - You bring your problems to me and let me help you solve them.
 - We don't look alike and we don't sound alike- but we think alike on all the important things and that's what counts.
 - You make room for me in your life, even when your life is crowded and busy.
 - I'm not embarassed to cry in front of you.
 - I admire your self-control: You actually think before you speak.
- I appreciate how you ferret out my secrets when I really want to tell you but can't quite bring myself to do it.
 - No one else gives me the total attention you do, when I have a problem or just need to talk.
- I never felt that any of our arguments or disagreements would end our friendship.
 - When I'm procrastinating hopelessly, you give me the push I need to get going.
 - You know my dark side and I know yours. No judgments.
 - I don't have to watch what I say when we're talking, the way I do when I'm talking with certain other people. And you know who I mean.
 - Somtimes you give me tough love when I really need gentle love- but I know that's because you're worried about me.
- There are a few dicery things lurking in my past and you're the only one who knows about them- but you don't hold them against me.
- You love to laugh.
- You're better than a sister: No sibling rivalry.
- You laugh at my jokes.
 - You always know the right thing to say.
 - Sometimes you don't have time for me. That might make me sad or hurt for a while, but hey, you'll be back.  - Your love for me is as unconditional as mine is for you.
 - One hug from you is worth 10 from any other friend.
 - You never get clingy, but you don't mind if I occasionally do.
- You're an angel on my shoulder. - We take pride in each other's accomplishments.
- We've hit a few rough spots, but with love and patience we smoothed them out.
- Secrets are secrets and we'd never reveal each other's.
 - The good, the bad and the ugly- we've been through them all and we're still friends.
- You may misbehave, I may misbehave, but best friends accept best friends, misbehavior and all. That's how it is.


***credits to Bogger

  


***credits to Bogger






No comments:

Post a Comment