Friday, February 4, 2011

A Gratitude

Little friends playing on a beach
Thank you for being a friend..
Thank you for all the time  i grabbed from you.
Thank you for the wisdom shared. 
Thank you for the values imparted. 
Thank you for helping   find  the real in me.
Thank you for motivating me always.
Thank you for all the laughters and humors.
Thank you for showing concern.
Thank you for being frank and loud.
Thank you for scolding.
Thank you for pushing me out sometimes.
Thank you for driving me crazy and mad.
Thank you for taking care of my reputation  and remain it intact.
Thank you for understanding the other aspect of life and heartily giving it to me.
Thank you for the strengths and weaknesses.
Thank you for irritating and repeating questions.
Thank you for keeping the top secret i got.
Thank you for those unspoken words.
Thank you for sharing your life.
All these forever i will treasure in my whole life.  
You are one of most precious gift i ever received in this journey .
and i thank God so much for the privileged. 
"Let us be grateful to people who makes us happy, they are charming 
    gardeners who make our souls blossom."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment